Saturday, July 25, 2009

SNAPE: What was up with that guy?

Ok, we all agree that Snape was a good guy all along, but trying to figure out his side before the last book was harder than trying to get the memory from Slughorn without the Liquid Luck. First he saves Harry from Quirrel, and then he kills Dumbledore. He hates James, but he loves Lily. He treats Harry like crap, but you find out he loved Harry like a son in the last book. The guy is complicated! Blog out your feelings about the deceased potion master.

4 comments:

Hermione Granger said...

HI! welcome to my blog! Oh, and I'm first!!

Hedwig said...

the guy has problems...............
......he confused me the whole series.

Hermione Granger said...

I guess that was the whole thing jk was trying to do

Luna Lovegood said...

Snape was seeerrrrrrrriously confused. And weird. He always called me Looney for some reason though I can't imagine why!